Draper submersible water pumps are robust in design and are ideal where a large flow of water is required, such as irrigating gardens, draining cellars/basements and powering waterfalls and fountains.
This high pressure pump can handle 4mm solids, reducing the need for cleaning. A float switch on the pump will turn it off when the water falls to a certain level (which can be adjusted).
- Suitable for use with large watercourses, emptying ponds and domestic use.
- Ceramic shaft for long life, thermal overload protection, which will turn the pump off automatically should it become blocked
- Can also be used in and around the home and garden - ideal for irrigating gardens and draining cellars/basements
- 1 year guarantee
Flow rates vary by model:
- 108 Litres per minute (6480Lph or 1425 Gallons per hour) OR
- 120 Litres per minute (7200Lph or 1585 Gallons per hour) OR
- 144 Litres per minute (8640Lph or 1900 Gallons per hour) OR
- 250 Litres per minute (15000Lph or 3300 Gallons per hour)